Problem allocating Memory. This Error Code only appears in HP DesignJets 800 Series, or in the HP DesignJet 500 Series with an HPGL/2 card installed.
Try the following:
1. Switch the Printer Off and wait a few minutes. Switch the Printer On again and check if the Error Code has disappeared.
2. If the Error Code reappears, check for a new Firmware release.
3. If the new Firmware release does not solve the problem, or if new Firmware release was not available, then contact the HP Response Center (or directly to the Division) supplying the following information:
– Model and Serial Number of the Printer.
– Firmware release of the Printer (use the Printer Information utility).
– The complete Error Code information, including the linefeed where the error occurred(use the Error Log utility to obtain this