Star wheels motor error.
Try the following:
1. Switch the Power OFF from the back of the Printer and disconnect the Power cord. Reconnect the power cord and power On the Printer.
2. Check that the Starwheel Assembly cable is not damaged and is correctly connected to Main PCA.
3. Open the Window and check for any visible obstacles restricting the movement of the Starwheel Assembly, then clear the obstruction.
4. Perform the Scan Axis Starwheel diagnostic test to troubleshoot the problem further.
5. Replace the Starwheel Motor.
6. If the System Error continues, replace the Main PCA.