Starwheels motor error
Try the following:
1. Switch the power off from the back of the printer and disconnect the power cord. Reconnect the power cord and power on the printer.
2. Open the Window and check for any visible obstacles restricting the movement of the Starwheel Assembly, then clear the obstruction.
3. Check that the Starwheel Assembly cable is not damaged and is correctly connected to the Main PCA.
4. Perform the Scan Axis Starwheel diagnostic test to troubleshoot the problem further.
5. Replace the Starwheel Motor.
6. Replace the Main PCA.