The file format is incorrect and the Printer cannot process the job.
Try the following:
1. Switch the Power OFF from the back of the Printer and disconnect the Power cord. Reconnect the power cord and power On the Printer.
2. Check the graphic language setting of the Printer (Refer to the User’s Guide).
3. Resend the file to the printer.
4. Check that the Printer has the latest Firmware version. If not, update the Firmware to the latest version.
5. The PostScript™ fonts are missing. Upgrading the Firmware will re-install the fonts.
6. The file cannot be printed because it is password protected. Resend the file without password protection.