The file format is incorrect or not supported for the current printer configuration and the printer cannot process the job.
Try the following:
1. Check whether the printer supports the file format (formats such as PS, PDF, TIFF and JPEG are supported by PostScript printers only).
2. Switch the power off from the back of the printer and disconnect the power cord. Reconnect the power cord and power on the printer.
3. Check the graphic language setting of the printer (refer to the User’s Guide).
4. Resend the file to the printer.
5. Check that the printer has the latest firmware version. If not, update the firmware to the latest version.