Problem finding the Drive Roller zero.
Try the following:
1. Open the Window and check for any visible obstacles restricting the movement of the Drive Roller. If there is a wrinkled mass of media inside the paper path, lift the Pinchwheels (using the Media Lever) and clear the obstruction.
2. Perform the Media Drive diagnostic test to troubleshoot the problem further.
3. If the printer has a 44 inch scan axis (and a Rewinder), perform the Rewinder diagnostic test to troubleshoot the problem further.
4. Check the connections on the Main PCA; the Media Advance Drive is connected to the connector labeled Paper Motor.
5. If the System Error continues, replace the Media Advance Driver.