Carriage-Axis shutdown (Firmware Error).
Try the following:
1. Switch the Printer Off and wait a few minutes. Switch the Printer On again and check if the Error Code has disappeared.
2. If the Error Code reappears, check for a new Firmware release.
3. If the new Firmware release does not solve the problem, or if new Firmware release was not available, contact the HP Response Center (or directly to the Division) supplying the following information:
– Model and Serial Number of the Printer.
– Firmware release of the Printer (use the Printer Information utility).
– The complete Error Code information, including the linefeed where the error occurred (use the Error Log utility to obtain this information).