Problem with the Front Panel.
Try the following:
1. Switch the Power OFF from the back of the Printer and disconnect the Power cord. Reconnect the power cord and power On the Printer.
2. Check that the Front Panel interface cable is not damaged and is correctly connected between the Main PCA and the Front Panel.
3. Check that the memory module in the Formatter is installed correctly.
4. Check that the connections between the Formatter, the Formatter and the Formatter are not damaged and are correctly connected.
5. Check that the Printer has the latest Firmware version. If not, update the Firmware to the latest version.
6. If the System Error continues, replace the Main PCA.
7. If the System Error continues, replace the Formatter.
8. If the System Error continues, replace the Front Panel.