Fail moving Service Station.
Try the following:
1. Switch the Power OFF from the back of the Printer and disconnect the Power cord. Check the Primer Tubes. Reconnect the power cord and power On the Printer.
2. Make sure that the Service Station path is clear. Remove any visible obstacles (e.g. screws, plastic parts, etc…) restricting the movement of the Service Station.
3. Perform the Service Station diagnostic test to troubleshoot the problem further.
4. If the System Error continues, replace the Service Station.
5. If the System Error continues, replace the PrintMech PCA.