Failure moving Service Station
Try the following:
1. Switch the power off from the back of the printer and disconnect the power cord. Check the Primer Tubes. Reconnect the power cord and power on the printer.
2. Make sure that the Service Station path is clear. Remove any visible obstacles (screws, plastic parts, etc.) restricting the movement of the Service Station.
3. If the carriage has stopped over the service station, on the right side of the printer, check that the cutter is not activated. The cutter may be blocking the carriage over the service station, preventing the service station from performing the movement correctly. The cutter is on the left side of the carriage.
4. Perform the Service Station diagnostic test to troubleshoot the problem further.
5. Replace the Service Station.