Electrical fault or current limit in Scan-Axis Motor..
Try the following:
1. Switch the Power OFF from the back of the Printer and disconnect the Power cord. Reconnect the power cord and power On the Printer.
2. Open the Window and check for any visible obstacles restricting the movement of the Media Advance Roller. If there is a wrinkled mass of media inside the paper path, lift the Pinch wheels (using Media Lever) and clear the obstruction.
3. Perform the Scan Axis diagnostic test to troubleshoot the problem further.
4. Check that the Scan-Axis Motor cable is not damaged and is correctly connected to the PrintMech PCA.
5. Replace the Scan-Axis Motor.
6. If the System Error continues, replace the PrintMech PCA.