PPS system failure.
Try the following:
1. Switch the Power OFF from the back of the Printer and disconnect the Power cord. Reconnect the power cord and power On the Printer.
2. Check that the Pen to Paper Space (PPS) Solenoid cable is not damaged and is correctly connected to the PrintMech PCA.
3. Perform the Scan Axis PSS diagnostic test to troubleshoot the problem further.
4. Replace the Pen to Paper Space (PPS) Solenoid.
5. If the System Error continues, replace the PrintMech PCA ⇒ Page 8-66.